The Kats at AMT have pulled out all the stops for the 75th Anniversary of White Freightliner! It’s a very special release of the ever-popular semi tractor, including all the parts necessary for the modeler to build it with single drive/day cab, OR dual drive/sleeper cab configuration! Never before offered with these options together in one kit, this model exudes what it means to be Retro Deluxe! Also featured is a spectacular new decal sheet with multiple stripe and graphic options, none of which have been included in any previous single or double-drive release of the kit! This super-detailed semi sensation will come in spectacular 75th anniversary packaging with new retro-style illustrations from veteran AMT artist, Don Greer! Don’t miss it!
- 1/25 scale, Skill level 3, paint and cement required
- Molded in white with over 250 parts
- Build as single drive/day cab or dual drive/sleeper cab versions
- Many chrome parts including wheels
- Tilting cab
- Super-detailed Cummins Diesel engine
- All-new decal artwork with authentic Ned Bard & Son logos and optional stripe graphics
- Special WF 75th Anniversary packaging
- With New 5 To 7 Day Delivery!