Pennsylvania Railroad’s Broadway Limited carried passengers in style between New York City and Chicago for over 40 years, starting in 1912. Rather than New York City’s famed thoroughfare, it was named for the railroad’s “broad way," four-track mainline. With three elegant Tuscan red cars pulled by a classic 4-6-0 steam locomotive, Bachmann’s Broadway Limited set is ready to carry on Pennsylvania Railroad’s grand tradition for your N scale passengers.
This ready-to-run train set includes:
- 4-6-0 locomotive with operating headlight and tender
- 60’ combine
- 60’ coach
- 60’ observation car
- 34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track® including 11 pieces curved track, 4 pieces straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manu
- With 5 To 7 Day Delivery!